Friday, December 4, 2009

Ninja Blade


Yes, I know. I've seen the review. Many say it's a mediocre game, but my boyfriend forced me into playing it anyway. Okay, it's actually I that volunteered to play it :P Honestly I'm not into hack and slash type of game, but Ninja Blade is really fun. There are a lot over-the-top cinematic scenes throughout the game. The early combos are not special, but it doesn't matter for me. Just slash, slash, slash! It's fun!

But there's one big problem. The game doesn't allow mid-mission save. It's not a problem if the mission is like in GTA where you can accomplish it in several minutes (I said "you", not me :D), but a mission in this game can take up about one hour, and it can be very tiring to know that you have to endure the battle without taking a break. Okay, it's just like what we did in the era of Sega, but I think autosave is created because the developers know that gamers nowadays usually have a life.

Anyways, my boyfriend is still playing it, and I have to admit that it's still fun. There was this time when he had to restart a mission all over again because there was power outage when he was fighting the boss. Maybe it's like what he said, the game is more fun to watch than to play.

No comments: